To all our friends, families, patients, and supporters, we are blessed to report that New Edge Orthopedics, LLC is back on track and reopened while making accommodations in response to this unprecedented challenge/ pandemic. We are exercising great care ensuring that we provide the safest environment possible for our patients, staff, and families including:
- Maintaining strict social distancing and mask policy, (Surgical grade masks, gloves, and sanitizer available)
- Touch-less temperature checks prior to entry beyond the front desk
- COVID-19 screening prior to appt (on our website or via phone interview)
- Rigorous sanitizing of all patient areas (the waiting room, exam rooms, bathrooms, and x-ray room with CDC approved anti-viral disinfectant wipe down and UV-C light anti-viral treatment throughout the day between every patient
- UV-C light air purifiers running full time sanitizing and filtering the air circulated in the office
- Careful timing of patients’ appts to ensure that there is minimal overlap and wait times with the goal of avoiding having any patients in the waiting room throughout the day as much as possible
- We ask all patients to check-in just prior to their appt before coming up
We look forward to celebrating unity as we work together fighting this pandemic while providing the Best Orthopedic Sports Medicine and Joint Preservation care to our Patients and Family.
Stay safe & healthy!
All of us at NEO